All the exceptional properties of Yemeni Sidr Honey Grade A+ strengthened with Organic Royal Jelly.
Enjoy this exclusive mix to boost your body and your whole immune system.
Net weight: 250g
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Yemeni Sidr Honey is a natural antioxidant and antibacterial with spectacular antiseptic and healing properties. It is often used to treat many internal ailments such as:
- respiratory tract infections
- digestive or intestinal problems
- liver problems
- stomach problems or malnutrition
- weak immune system
- Staphylococcus aureus
As for it, the Organic Royal Jelly is a real concentrate of vital elements:
- vitamins of group B (B3, B5, B8, B9)
- minerals: iron, copper, phosphorus
- many essential fatty acids and amino acids
This unprecedented blend with Organic Royal Jelly is a Wadi Shibam® exclusive and will boost your body and your immune system.
This honey is more recommended for consumption rather than external application in which case it is rather advisable the same honey without the Organic Royal Jelly. It is advisable to take a teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before the meal and one in the evening before sleeping. It is possible to take this spoonful as it is or dilute it in a glass of warm water. This last use is even recommended because it allows easier and faster ingestion and allows especially to associate something else like the addition of a teaspoon of Nigella Sativa Oil from Ethiopia for a cure very rich in therapeutic benefits. It takes a minimum of two months for a good cure.
- Store the Yemeni Sidr Honey with Organic Royal Jelly in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and at room temperature.
- It is strongly discouraged to expose it to the sun, high temperatures and temperatures above 40°C because these factors are causes of degradation of honey and the loss of its therapeutic benefits.
- Honey can be kept for a very long time at room temperature, so there is no interest in freezing it to avoid its crystallization because this honey does not crystallize and freezing could even make it lose its virtues especially on the plan vitamin and enzymatic.
Orange Honey of Morocco
The Socotra's Island Honey is one of the rarest...
A Solid Shampoo with Nigella from EthiopiaWorld...
Nigella Sativa Black Seed Oil by Excellence.A...
Whiten your teeth with our Organic Activated...
It is in the Jailoo of Naryn, these fabulous...
This powerful seed is very used in Yemen for...
The leaves of Jujube or Sidr are used to remedy...
Organic Aloe Vera Oil is the product of an oily...
Certified Organic by COSMOS and KOSHER, 100%...