With a good report quality / price disconcerting, and certified 89% of Sidr, we offer you this Sidr Honey From Morocco with a really good taste abd texture.
9 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
In general, Sidr honey is an antioxidant and antibacterial with antiseptic and healing properties and is often used to treat many ailments such as:
- respiratory tract infections
- digestive or intestinal problems
- liver problems
- stomach problems or malnutrition
- weak immune system
- Staphylococcus aureus
In local application for:
- the cuts
- Light Burns or even 3rd degree Heavy Burns
- wounds, even infected ones
- certain eye diseases
- In cure, it is advisable to take a teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before the meal and one in the evening before sleeping. It is possible to take this spoonful as it is or dilute it in a glass of warm water. This last use is even recommended because it allows easier and faster ingestion and allows especially to associate something else like the addition of a teaspoon of Nigella Sativa Oil from Ethiopia for a cure very rich in therapeutic benefits. It takes a minimum of two months for a good cure.
- Store the Morrocan Sidr Honey in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and at room temperature.
- It is strongly discouraged to expose it to the sun, high temperatures and temperatures above 40°C because these factors are causes of degradation of honey and the loss of its therapeutic benefits.
- Honey can be stored for a very long time at room temperature, so there is no point in freezing it to avoid crystallization, which remains a natural phenomenon for most honeys.
The artisanal Amlou is a delicious and typical...
Organic Certified by COSMOS and KOSHER, 100%...
The Red Tiger Balm relieves inflammation of...
Organic Aloe Vera Gel is well known for its...
Rare and precious, Certified Organic by...
COSMOS AND KOSHER Organic Cosmetic Oil, 100%...
Practical, natural and essential to strengthen...
Orange Honey of Morocco
Certified Organic by COSMOS and KOSHER, 100%...
The Socotra's Island Honey is one of the rarest...